Brighton pub guides and reviews of Brighton pubs and bars
There are 8 links in this category.
» Back to Alphabetical listing
Links: Most Recent
Brighton is well known as a party town, but are those good times fuelled by great beer? Tony Naylor went in search of the city's best craft beer bars.
Pub, bar, club, live music and nightlife website for Brighton and Hove. Supplying the very latest venue information, events, food menus, news and offers.
The Big Pub Guide brings people and pubs together in Brighton and across the whole country.
RoastHunter is a website featuring pubs in Brighton that sell a great roast. Instead of guessing where you could have your next Sunday Roast, use RoastHunter to find venues near you that have been reviewed by other people.
Brighton's pubs range from small cosy Victorian front rooms, converted churches to large theme pubs housing every video game imaginable. Definitely there's a pub for every conceivable taste. This Brighton pub guide has short customer reviews.
Favourite urban hostelries in my home town, Brighton. Here's my top five, in no particular order...
The history of many Brighton pubs including 'Then and Now' photos.
Guide to the Golden Lion chain of ten pubs (all in Brighton and Hove). Pictures, description, map and contact details for each pub. Unusual website for a pub chain featuring a safari theme.
- CAMRA's South East Pub Walks
- A practical, pocket-sized guide to some of the best pubs and walking in the south eastern corner of England. Each route has been selected for its interesting and varied landscape, and its beer » Buy the book
- Britain's Best Real Heritage Pubs (CAMRA)
- Full-colour guide to over 260 pubs throughout the UK which have interiors of real historic significance - some of them stretching back a century or more. It is the first time that these pubs have been collected into a single book. » Buy the book
- Pubs and Inns of England and Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Eat & Drink)
- Search for pubs with their own breweries, authentic pubs, those with views, waterside settings, summer gardens, plus our ever-useful demystification guide to pub menus. The essential glove box companion for the discerning pub goer. » Buy the book