There are 22 links in this category.
» View the Most Recent Links
Links: A - Z
The Fountain Chichester is one of the oldest public houses in Chichester. We have a wide and varied menu selection of traditional pub food, great beers and fine wines available to choose from. Full of rustic charm, this delightful public house in Chichester has a lovely and spacious restaurant area, an outdoor heated courtyard, and parking just to the rear of the building. The Fountain is a well known and loved music venue, with live bands on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. We host some of Chichester's busiest and longest standing quiz nights, with cash prizes, both on a Thursday and a Sunday. Get there early to get a table!
Pub with live music, skittle alley, function room, quiz nights and beer festival. The pub runs several pub teams including pool, darts and football.
The Nags bar area has been lovingly restored to create an ambience many bars would be envious of. We have one of the largest working kitchens in the area which enables us to offer outstanding meals freshly prepared using local and seasonal produce.
We are the traditional Great British pub you have been looking for. We sell Fuller's award winning cask ales and superb seasonal guest ales – also an extensive wine list and a full range of spirits. We're famous for our home cooking and amazing homemade bar snacks. We're Chichester's best-kept secret!
The Partridge is a traditional 17th century English pub in the charming village of Singleton near to Chichester. Our bar areas have a cosy traditional feel with old timber beams and large open fireplaces to keep you warm in the winter months. The bars also extend into a comfortable snacking area where you can choose from a selection of home cooked food. We have a spacious garden area offering a sheltered haven to enjoy a quiet drink on a hot day or alfresco dine on a warm evening.
Chic village pub 2 miles from Chichester offering superb food and 5 star rated accommodation. Come for a quiet lunch early in the week and take advantage of our special lunch menus or celebrate in style from our freshly prepared a la carte or specials
Home cooked traditional English food. Eight handpumps serving ales from the Hopback Brewery, Hall and Woodhouse, Dark Star, Oakleaf Brewery and others. Selection of German lagers on draught. Recently refurbished in 2006. Located in Selsey. See website for details and events.
Nestled in the charming Downland village of East Dean, our 18th century, flint and brick, country pub is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous food and wine. Fresh local fish and seafood are our speciality and we also serve a large choice of high quality meat dishes, including local game. All ingredients are locally sourced and seasonal, where possible. Enjoy local ales poured straight from the barrel, or quality wine from the extensive selection in our cellar. Take a mini-break and stay in one of our three elegant (and very cosy) 18th century en-suite bedrooms. Goodwood is just two miles away and the cathedral town of Chichester six miles away. Country walks onto the South Downs are all around.
The Vestry is a restaurant bar with accommodation in the centre of Chichester. We offer a superb casual dining lunch menu along with mouth-watering weekly specials and bar snacks Sunday to Friday evenings.
Situated just five minutes from Chichester in the village of Runcton, West Sussex PO20 1QB. The Walnut Tree bar and restaurant offers a friendly atmosphere with quality traditional and seasonal menus. A good selection of wines and real ales are always available. Our menus, which change frequently, reflect seasonal produce and where possible, local suppliers are used. There is a large garden with ample parking.
- CAMRA's South East Pub Walks
- A practical, pocket-sized guide to some of the best pubs and walking in the south eastern corner of England. Each route has been selected for its interesting and varied landscape, and its beer - with the walks taking you on a tour of the best real ale pubs the area has to offer. » Buy the book
- Britain's Best Real Heritage Pubs (CAMRA)
- Full-colour guide to over 260 pubs throughout the UK which have interiors of real historic significance - some of them stretching back a century or more. It is the first time that these pubs have been collected into a single volume. Illustrated with high quality photography, the guide's extensive listings are the product of years of surveying and research by CAMRA volunteers. » Buy the book
- Pubs and Inns of England and Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay)
- Pubs with style and great food; with sustainability and provenance at the heart of what they do. Sleek city boozers and rural pubs with wonky walls and horse brasses above the bar. Chosen for their individuality, good cheer and friendly welcome. This well-loved Sawday's pubs guide gives you all the information you need: pub opening times; pub prices; directions and phone numbers to make a booking at pubs across England & Wales. » Buy the book
- Pocket Pub Walks South Downs
- Best Sussex Pub Walks: Circular Walks from Harveys Pubs
- Pocket Pub Walks West Sussex
- Pocket Pub Walks East Sussex
- Horsham Pub Guide
Pub Guide Books
- Good Pub Guide 2014
- Organized county by county, The Good Pub Guide is as invaluable as ever. Its comprehensive yearly updates and countless reader reports ensure that only the very best pubs make the grade » Buy the book