There are 22 links in this category.
» View the Most Recent Links
Links: A - Z
Pub with live music, skittle alley, function room, quiz nights and beer festival. The pub runs several pub teams including pool, darts and football.
The Nags bar area has been lovingly restored to create an ambience many bars would be envious of. We have one of the largest working kitchens in the area which enables us to offer outstanding meals freshly prepared using local and seasonal produce.
We are the traditional Great British pub you have been looking for. We sell Fuller's award winning cask ales and superb seasonal guest ales – also an extensive wine list and a full range of spirits. We're famous for our home cooking and amazing homemade bar snacks. We're Chichester's best-kept secret!
The Partridge is a traditional 17th century English pub in the charming village of Singleton near to Chichester. Our bar areas have a cosy traditional feel with old timber beams and large open fireplaces to keep you warm in the winter months. The bars also extend into a comfortable snacking area where you can choose from a selection of home cooked food. We have a spacious garden area offering a sheltered haven to enjoy a quiet drink on a hot day or alfresco dine on a warm evening.
Chic village pub 2 miles from Chichester offering superb food and 5 star rated accommodation. Come for a quiet lunch early in the week and take advantage of our special lunch menus or celebrate in style from our freshly prepared a la carte or specials
Home cooked traditional English food. Eight handpumps serving ales from the Hopback Brewery, Hall and Woodhouse, Dark Star, Oakleaf Brewery and others. Selection of German lagers on draught. Recently refurbished in 2006. Located in Selsey. See website for details and events.
Nestled in the charming Downland village of East Dean, our 18th century, flint and brick, country pub is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous food and wine. Fresh local fish and seafood are our speciality and we also serve a large choice of high quality meat dishes, including local game. All ingredients are locally sourced and seasonal, where possible. Enjoy local ales poured straight from the barrel, or quality wine from the extensive selection in our cellar. Take a mini-break and stay in one of our three elegant (and very cosy) 18th century en-suite bedrooms. Goodwood is just two miles away and the cathedral town of Chichester six miles away. Country walks onto the South Downs are all around.
The Vestry is a restaurant bar with accommodation in the centre of Chichester. We offer a superb casual dining lunch menu along with mouth-watering weekly specials and bar snacks Sunday to Friday evenings.
Situated just five minutes from Chichester in the village of Runcton, West Sussex PO20 1QB. The Walnut Tree bar and restaurant offers a friendly atmosphere with quality traditional and seasonal menus. A good selection of wines and real ales are always available. Our menus, which change frequently, reflect seasonal produce and where possible, local suppliers are used. There is a large garden with ample parking.
The White Swan pub and restaurant is conveniently located on the coast road between Chichester and Emsworth at the gateway to Bosham, one of the south coast's most picturesque, intriguing and historic villages. The old village of Bosham basks with its feet in the sea at the head of Chichester Harbour. The Harbour is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and lies at the foot of The South Downs National Park. Whether you are here to sample our array of award winning local ales or to eat in our restaurant, from the moment you walk through the doors of this restored 18th century Bosham Coaching Inn, you'll find a warm, friendly, buzzing and yet relaxed environment in which to pass the time. Excellent pub dining at 'off the beaten track' prices. We aim to keep things simple and let you relax.
- CAMRA's South East Pub Walks
- A practical, pocket-sized guide to some of the best pubs and walking in the south eastern corner of England. Each route has been selected for its interesting and varied landscape, and its beer - with the walks taking you on a tour of the best real ale pubs the area has to offer » Buy the book
- Pubs and Inns of England and Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay)
- Pubs with style and great food; with sustainability and provenance at the heart of what they do. Sleek city boozers and rural pubs with wonky walls and horse brasses above the bar. Chosen for their individuality, good cheer and friendly welcome. » Buy the book
- Eating Out in Pubs Guide 2013 (Michelin Pub Guides)
- Eating Out in Pubs 2013 includes 550 of the best dining pubs and inns in Britain and Ireland, featuring 81 new entries, to suit all tastes and budgets. Covering a range of establishments from country inn to urban gastro pub, each entry is tried and tested by the famous team of Michelin inspectors. » Buy the book
- Pocket Pub Walks South Downs
- Best Sussex Pub Walks: Circular Walks from Harveys Pubs
- Pocket Pub Walks West Sussex
- Pocket Pub Walks East Sussex
- Horsham Pub Guide
Pub Guide Books
- Good Pub Guide 2013
- Once again organized county by county, The Good Pub Guide is as invaluable as ever. Its comprehensive yearly updates and countless reader reports ensure that only the very best pubs make the grade » Buy the book
- AA Pub Guide 2013
- Over 2000 traditional countryside inns, taverns, gastro-pubs and welcoming hostelries, carefully selected on merit, are listed » Buy the book