We Love Sussex Pubs!
Sussex Pub Links is a directory of pub (and related) websites in East and West Sussex.
- West Sussex Pubs
- Burgess Hill
- Haywards Heath
The most recent 10 links.
Welcome to The Greyhound country pub and restaurant. Set at the foot of the South Downs on the A286 just outside Midhurst near Chichester and Goodwood, we serve fresh seasonal food sourced, collected and delivered from local producers and merchants. The Greyhound is a real freehouse and consequently we have an excellent range of ales. We always have locally brewed beer as well as award winning beer from around the country. A wine list that caters for all tastes has been developed to bring value as well as quality. All this may be enjoyed in our recently opened conservatory restaurant or by the open log fire in the comfort of the original bar.
We are a small family run pub in the Hanover area, specialising in ales and curries. Sunday roasts are hosted by local favourites 'the Pop Up Kitchen' and Fridays and Saturdays bring a wealth of quality live acts and entertainment. See our live music page for more info. To book tables or for any other enquiries call 01273 609364.
Category: Brighton Pubs
A landlady wants to sell her traditional Rusper pub as a 'piece of living art' to keep it open and not 'turn her back' on her friends. Sara Blunden, 55, and her husband Clive, are looking for a patron to provide minimum of £300,000 to cover the mortgage for The Royal Oak pub in Friday Street, Rusper. She said: "The pub would remain the property of myself and Clive and there would be an understanding that it would remain the pub that it is at the moment, a special place where people still care about each other and look after each other, a safe haven in a mad world!"
Category: Pub News
We are a traditional English country pub In the heart of Balcombe village, serving lovely home-made food and real ales. Come on in and experience our warm, cozy and welcoming atmosphere, popular with the locals and country walkers. From a pint to a Prosecco or a sandwich to a business lunch, we offer fresh quality home-cooked food at great prices. You will keep coming back for more! We look forward to welcoming you, whether you're having a snack at lunchtime or coming in for a drink and Tapas with friends in the evening!
Category: Haywards Heath
In a desperate bid to reinvent themselves for a contemporary audience, some pubs have abandoned all that makes them uniquely special. But the Wyman family that has run Fittleworth's fabulous Swan Inn for the past eight months knows that being a true village pub is the real secret of success. Roughly chopped logs stacked by the huge fireplace in the ancient, historic bar signals a relaxed and comfortable welcome for all visitors.
Category: Pub Reviews
Now in its 41st edition, the CAMRA Good Beer Guide is completely independent with listings based entirely on nomination and evaluation by CAMRA members. This means you can be sure that every one of the 4,500 pubs deserves their place, plus they all come recommended by people who know a thing or two about good beer. The unique 'Breweries Section' lists over 1000 breweries - micro, regional and national - that produce real ale in the UK, and the beers that they brew. Tasting notes for the beers, compiled by CAMRA-trained tasting teams, are also included. The Good Beer Guide 2014 is the complete book for beer lovers and a must-have for anyone wanting to experience the UK's finest pubs.
Category: Pub Books
The team welcome you to The Barley Mow pub which is situated on the A27 opposite the peaceful village of Selmeston, between Lewes and Eastbourne. We have a cosy inviting interior and our expansive gardens boast a large children's play area, alongside an impressive decking area for diners. We enjoy some of the most beautiful views of the South Downs, and the South Downs Way is accessible from the back of our garden.
Category: East Sussex Pubs
The Queens Head is a warm and welcoming pub, over 100 years old, and is a very traditional public house. We provide a friendly atmosphere together with a friendly service. Our food is traditional pub food and is all home made by our fantastic chef. Book a table and come and enjoy some of our sirloin steak or traditional burgers. Our accommodation is great value and our location is perfect for Horsham. Ideal if your planning a night in Horsham or your working in Horsham. All our accommodation includes an evening meal between Monday and Friday and breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. Please contact us regarding any special requirements you may need. We very much look forward to seeing you at The Queens Head pub.
The first micropub in Sussex, nestled a few meters from the sea front, serves a constantly changing selection of Sussex ales, ciders and wines. No background music, gaming machines or other distractions. A place for conversation. 27 West Buildings, Worthing, BN11 3BS.
Nestled on the edge of the South Downs National Park, Findon Village is home to the Gun Inn. Situated in the heart of the village, you can come and enjoy everything from a quiet drink with friends to our many themed evenings and our annual events such as the Gunfest. Lewis, Sally and family have been at the Gun for three years now and have been receiving great feedback. Mainly people who know the Gun are just so pleased to have it back as a warm friendly family pub which offers excellent food, fresh ales and a range of wines. We look forward to meeting you.
- CAMRA's South East Pub Walks
- A practical, pocket-sized guide to some of the best pubs and walking in the south eastern corner of England. Each route has been selected for its interesting and varied landscape, and its beer - with the walks taking you on a tour of the best real ale pubs the area has to offer » Buy the book
- Pubs and Inns of England and Wales (Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay)
- Pubs with style and great food; with sustainability and provenance at the heart of what they do. Sleek city boozers and rural pubs with wonky walls and horse brasses above the bar. Chosen for their individuality, good cheer and friendly welcome. This well-loved Sawday's pubs guide gives you all the information you need: pub opening times; pub prices; directions and phone numbers to make a booking at pubs across England & Wales. » Buy the book
- Eating Out in Pubs Guide 2013 (Michelin Pub Guides)
- Eating Out in Pubs 2013 includes 550 of the best dining pubs and inns in Britain and Ireland, featuring 81 new entries, to suit all tastes and budgets. Covering a range of establishments from country inn to urban gastro pub, each entry is tried and tested by the famous team of Michelin inspectors. » Buy the book
- Pocket Pub Walks South Downs
- Best Sussex Pub Walks: Circular Walks from Harveys Pubs
- Pocket Pub Walks West Sussex
- Pocket Pub Walks East Sussex
- Horsham Pub Guide
Pub Guide Books
- Good Pub Guide 2014
- Organized county by county, The Good Pub Guide is as invaluable as ever. Its comprehensive yearly updates and countless reader reports ensure that only the very best pubs make the grade » Buy the book